Larton Coarse Fishing
Larton Livery Frankby Road, Frankby, Wirral, CH48 1PL
Larton coarse fishing is a mixed coarse fishery, stocked with a variety of species such as Carp, Bream, Tench, Rudd, and Roach. We have five well established pools, a natural pond Carp, specimen pond and three mixed. Two are original pools that have been extended, others have been man made over 20 years ago. Re-sculptured and restocked to ensure it offers a great days fishing. Whilst sitting in our beautiful landscaped surroundings why not go grab a bite to eat at the nosebag cafe a short walk away.
We sell a wide variety of fishing baits in our feed store from course/trout pellets to flavoured boilies and soft hook pellets with loads of flavours available!
Price - £30 membership for first year, running from the date payment is received. £20 yearly renewal.
Adult day ticket £6 for members.
Extra rod £2
Any matches will be arranged by the store and format given at time of match announcement. If prizes are to be won, these will also be arranged by Larton Livery.
Members are NOT allowed guests.
- Brief rules - all members are to have a valid rod license, these are available from the post office.
- Fishing members are granted access from dawn to 8pm (March to September) and 6pm (October to February). NO night fishing allowed. Please start to pack up and clean your area thirty minutes before closing.
- Tickets are purchased from the Feed Store from Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday-Sunday 9am-4pm. Bank Holidays 9am-4pm.
- Fishing is only allowed on the pegs provided.
- No keep nets or barbed hooks allowed. This will be spot checked.
- All litter MUST be placed in the bins provided.
- Pets, the lighting of fires and family picnics are prohibited.
- Larton Livery is private property. All members are required to adhere to restrictions, which are signposted throughout the property.
- All alcohol, illegal substances and/or antisocial behaviour are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. An instant ban will be issued to the primary member responsible, including spectators. All memberships are non-refundable